Hey... this is scary: UN CONVENTION ON THE RIGHTS OF CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES (CRPD)
this just passed a senate committee and is going to be on the floor tomorrow DEC 4th 2012
ARTICLE 18 SEC 2 CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES MUST BE REGISTERED AFTER BIRTH NOW THE GOVERNMENT WILL DECIDE WHAT IS IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CHILD.
this is exactly how the final solution started in NAZI Germany
SEC 4 SAYS THAT IT IS THE OBLIGATION OF THE STATE TO COMPLY WITH THE TREATY. THIS ALLOWS THE UN EVEN MORE POWER, SUPERSEDING THE SOVEREIGNTY OF THE STATE and the Nation.
This treaty will give The United Nations and government agents, not parents, the authority to decide all educational and treatment issues for disabled children -
http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/parental-rights-in-u-n-bulls-eye-again/
Sec 3 states: "All adults should do what is best for children. When adults make decisions, they should think about how their decisions will affect children. This particularly applies to
budget, policy and law makers." - sounds like a foot in the door to death panels.
If you have not heard about the UK DOCTOR’S HORRIFYING ADMISSION OF HOW SICK & DISABLED BABIES ARE PUT ON ‘DEATH PATHWAYS’, DEPRIVED OF FOOD & FLUID FOR 10 DAYS then you need to read up on it. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/uk-doctors-horrifying-admission-reveals-how-sick-disabled-babies-are-put-on-death-pathways-deprived-of-food-fluid-for-10-days/
Here is an overview of the legeslation.
http://www.unicef.org/crc/files/Rights_overview.pdf
This one is serious guys, I already called my senators.
I just found out about it, I am in touch with a few of my sources and I will relay information as I get it
socialism at its finest, as it would seize control from the legal guardians of children and hand it over to the government and an international organization. Let us not forget that the path towards socialism ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ends in genocide.
No comments:
Post a Comment