Israel fires on Syria.
I am and staunch and ardent supporter of Israel. America is and has been blessed for supporting Israel. I am deeply concerned by the Obama Administrations actions and empty rhetoric in regards to our ally in the Middle East. I do not believe Obama is a friend to Israel, and what is more concerning is the tides of world public opinion are shifting from Israel. The old hatreds are returning, as they always do. History will always repeat itself, like a dog returning to his own vomit, the sins of the past become the legacy of the future.
There have been some startling developments in Israel over the past few days. The Syrian conflict is starting to spill over into Israel. A few days ago Syrian tanks entered the demilitarized zone of the Golan Heights, forcing the IDF to raise its alertness level. IDF forces sent a warning shot into Syria for the first time since the Yom Kippur War of 1973.
So What does this mean? It could mean many things. None of them good.
I no longer can say with any conviction that America supports Israel.
Obama is certainly fulfilling his promise to fundamentally transform The United States of America. God help us all

No comments:
Post a Comment